Monday, March 2, 2009

City Lights...Women's Night Feb 28th


RJ Thomas girls had a table reserved for the Ladies Night Out at Witt- we had 8 places, so I asked my friends Karma and Lisa to come. The speaker for the night was Pat McGill, "Where is my Tiara"- so yea, those are flashing tiaras on our heads! They were a hoot! There was a marketplace with local vendors, a fabulous supper and then the speaker. She was great. Christy Batien from KTIV news was the emcee for the evening. We had a great time and brought home a lot of information and new attitudes with us that night. I encourage anyone to go see this gal if she is anywhere close to you. She is a good self esteem builder. I am a princess!!!!!
Front row is Karma, Donna and Brenda Back row is Paula, me, Lisa and Karen. You can't see my tummy there very much I guess, but it is stickin' out some.

No comments:

Post a Comment