Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just One of THOSE Days

Ya ever just had one of those days....ya know it will be bad and long, and there is not a dang thing you can do about it as it hits you like a bug on a windshield....I hate when those days come along. I hate being the bug! Today was that for me. I knew work was going to be intense. I knew I was going to be tired, since hubby, not baby, pulled a late one and caused me to lose sleep. Finally get the baby to sleep thru a night and the other baby has to pull a stupid stunt. UG! It was cool, damp and windy...just the perfect setting for a long ass draggin day.....and everything was going just as  fate would have it...intense, tired and frustrated...when doing the best I could with what I had for today....I made a big mental note to myself....NOTE TO SELF:  when you already wore jeans that are too tight, and Mother Nature brings Aunt Flo by for a routine visit....DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT eat a whole bag of popcorn for your lunch....it just ain't gonna fly.....ladies, I am sharing my mental note with those who might need it...please be my guest and use it...if I can help but one frustrated soul....I feel complete!   ladies...live on!

No comments:

Post a Comment