Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Getting Excited

Well, gettin excited for tommorrow. Should be cool! Kent is going to be there. I will rush home and make copies and scan a pic to here- should it all turn out well.

I somehow put my hip out over weekend (think it was the vacuuming) and had to see Tiffany C to get it back where it should be. Ouch it hurt- was really tender and sore today too. I think it feels better already though tonight.

John thought I should remove the addresses of himand Jesselyn from blog. Safety reasons. True. I had a friend that wanted them, and wanted to welcome anyone to send them a Hello whenever they wanted. So, if you she want the address, just let me know and I will be happy to share.

Off to bed, lots of rest for another big day tommorrow. Been very busy at work, wears me out. Lynn Rochell should be back in another day- that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment